Warsaw Old Town

Warsaw Old Town
Author: Ferdziu, commons.wikimedia.org, CC BY

Monday 12 January 2015

Introduction

If you are visiting this blog it probably means that you are thinking of some trip to Warsaw, or just heard about it, or know nothing but willing to find out a little bit more. For any purpose, I'm really glad you happened to be here.

The purpose of this blog is to bring Warsaw closer to people who would like to know more about this wonderful city which is becoming more and more popular destination among tourists around the world. I'm not a warsaw-born citizen, but I've been living here for over 10  years so I've managed to know the area pretty well.

My idea is to create kind of interactive platform here. So should there be any subjects you would like to be elaborated here, any information you need to acquire please fell free to leave a comment or contact me via: warsawtraveller@gmail.com . I will be happy to answer all questions. If you happen to visit Warsaw please let me know about your impressions, send some photos or just notify you are in the neighbourhood - I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
And last but not least - I'm not a native speaker, so please excuse any language mistakes. I decided that I would like to reach foreign travellers mostly, as Polish people are usually aware of the Poland Capital City beauty, so English language of this site is a must. In case of any linguistic remarks please let me know, I'm working on it all the time!

Cheers,
Warsaw Traveller.

No comments:

Post a Comment